Lausanne, VD, Switzerland
Who we are
Hi, 👋 we’re ARTMYN. We’re a fun, unique and talent-driven company. We create unique digital solutions that bring art closer to people and that transform the art eco-system. We are pushing the boundaries of digitisation and online visualisation for physical art.
When you work at Artmyn you evolve in a 10+ team of great minds with a get-things-done attitude, and where autonomy and personal growth are key. As part of a small team you will have a real impact and will contribute to a variety of challenging problems.
ARTMYN has recently been acquired by Invaluable, a dynamic company of more than 80 employees based in Boston and the world’s leading online marketplace for premier auction houses selling fine and decorative arts and collectibles.
About the job
We are looking for a motivated technician to join our team in Lausanne. You have excellent knowledge in electronics and mechanics and will be in charge of the assembly, tests, and installation of scanners around the world. You will also produce technical documentation, ensure the correct supply of the assembly line, and provide training and technical support to clients. You will therefore be participating in the whole life cycle of our scanners.
Scanner manufacturing technician
Manage an efficient and punctual assembly of scanners and finalize their construction.
- Supervise assembly with our CH contractor
- Stock management for assembly
- Maintain CAD models and scanner related documentation
- Electrical assembly and software configuration
Provide technical support to customer for the scanner
- Training materials for scanner UI
- Provide health & safety training
- Remote support with occasional travels, for the installation & support of scanners
What we are looking for:
- Technician ET/ES, with ideally some work experience
- Passion for high quality handwork
- Good experience with CAD software (Fusion 360) for mechanical design, 3D printing and laser cutting
- Knowledge of electronics systems
- Experience with PCB design and microcontroller experience are a + (eg. Arduino)
- Good communication skills
- Requires occasional travel abroad
- Good English required
- Frequent access to the Lausanne office necessary
More about Invaluable:
Invaluable, LLC is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine and decorative arts and collectibles auctions. Invaluable.com enables more than 4 million collectors around the globe to discover and acquire the objects they love, with confidence and convenience, from over 5,000 of the world’s premier traditional auction houses. AuctionZip, also owned by Invaluable, is the US market leader in the advertisement and auctions of Antiques & Collectibles. Additionally, Invaluable recently acquired ARTMYN, which develops cutting-edge technology specializing in the visualization and authentication of works of art on screen and their physical to digital NFTs.
More great stuff:
- Join a growing and profitable business
- Surround yourself with great teammates and fine art!
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Partial remote work
- Nice offices close to the lake and the EPFL campus
Equal opportunity employer:
ARTMYN/Invaluable, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.