Make your original artwork unforgeable
By taking advantage of ARTMYN's unprecedented scanning precision the Biometric Art Passport makes the original artwork unforgeable and allows to monitor the evolution of its condition over time.
A digital portfolio and health booklet for your artwork
It is both a digital portfolio and a health booklet that also allows to preserve and secure all the information related to the artwork (2D & 5D Images, videos, condition reports, certificates, provenance, etc..)
Protect your art collection and yourself
Protect your artwork in case of theft
- Ease researches & comparisons
- Prove that the returned artwork is yours
Protect your artwork in case of loss, damage or accident
- By verifying the presence of visible and non visible damages
- By allowing you to determine the evolution of its condition over time
- By preventing litigations, thanks to scientific evidences
- By giving restorers access to its exact original state & condition
Protect informations related to the artwork
- Access to 2D et 5D images under visible light, UV, Infrared and topographic view
- Preserve documents related to the artwork (certificates, provenance, condition reports, invoices, insurances, etc..)
The strongest link between a physical object and its digital twin
By capturing an extremely detailed fingerprint of the artwork, Artmyn creates a strong link between a physical object and its digital counterpart. Based on this, the Biometric Art Passport ties strongly any document or image to the physical work of art.
Secured History & Alteration-proof
BAP takes advantage of cryptographic primitives used in blockchain protocols to provide strong guarantees on content added to an art passport. Any added content is permanent, unalterable and tracked.
The Biometric Art Passport provides two crucial guarantees on any content added to the passport:
- Proof of existence
The Biometric Art Passport does not guarantee ownership nor claims authenticity authority. Rather, it proposes a secure support to store authenticity documents such that they become strongly tied to the physical work through its digital twin.